Configuration Management Analyst (Independence Variant)
The Configuration Management Analyst will
- Plan, schedule, assist, with CM processes, meetings agendas and minutes to support development of the modernization products and meet requirements and milestones that are LCS specific in accordance with guidance outlined in the Navy Modernization Program Management and Operations Manual (NMPMOM) and the Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual (JFMM).
- Assist with Configuration Control Boards (CCB) designed for leadership review and approval of the modernization products presented by field activities and stakeholders for LCS Class ship modernization.
- Develop CM specific presentations, support/conduct briefings on progress, status of changes and program office CM policies as required.
- Coordinate with program participants outside the program office including warfare centers, Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs), In-Service Engineering Agents (ISEAs) and industry.
- Assist with the oversight of the technical review process and consolidate comments from technical reviews from various ISEAs and stakeholders of the ship change documents.
- Review Proposed Change Washington (PCWs) in the PMS 501 ACCESS database for backfit applicability and adjudicate with engineers and stakeholders for SCD development.
- Draft official Navy correspondence and messages.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline plus 3 to 5 years of directly related experience.
- In depth knowledge of the overall ship acquisition and modernization processes from concept definition through fleet delivery in order to advise program office personnel on change management issues.
- Familiarity with Change Management, Navy Modernization Program Management and Operations Manual (NMPMOM) and Navy Data Environment (NDE) and CNO availability requirements of the Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual (JFMM).