Contract Management Lead
- Provide assistance to the LCS program in execution of contracts with Industry teams via the drafting of Technical Instructions, Procurement Requests, execution review studies, alternatives analyses, Technical Assessment Reports, and monitoring of contract growth due to industry input (from program briefings, Ship Production Progress Conference (SPPC) results, Cost Performance Report (CPR) data, etc.), change orders and other contract modifications.
- Provide assistance by drafting responses to contractor’s contract letters and maintain a mechanism to track contract actions.
- Contract Document Development. Provide qualified and expert assistance and guidance to the Programs’ Acquisition teams, supporting development of a variety of contracts and associated documentation dedicated to ship design, maintenance, and sustainment, and outside the realm of professional support services.
- Contract and Solicitation Technical Reviews. Provide qualified and expert assistance and guidance to support government technical review efforts of proposals and the assessment documentation resulting from those reviews and the selection process, in general.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Draft technical instructions and procurement requests.
- Execute review studies and alternative analyses.
- Monitor contract growth.
- Provide assistance and guidance to the Programs’ Acquisition teams, supporting the development of a variety of contracts and associated documentation dedicated to ship design, maintenance, and sustainment.
- Provide assistant to support technical review efforts.
- College graduate preferred.
- Relevant experience in contract management.
- Ability to grasp information quickly and work synergistically in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Resumes may be submitted online to: firstname.lastname@example.org