Contract Management Specialist
US- Washington, DC
The Contract Management Specialist will:
- Assist in the development/evaluation plans, procedures, and processes as they relate to modernization and maintenance of LCS.
- Help develop government information, documentation, and technical studies provided to industry to assist in the definition and design of LCS. Develop for and provide the government draft responses to industry queries.
- Provide support in the Government’s development of all required technical documentation Acquisition Milestone events.
- Analyze the overall IMS, for schedule and data integrity, including relationship logic and calculated date and float values, progress status anomalies including out of sequence progressing, tracking & monitoring the critical path, analyzing resource demand spreads and assessing performance to the baseline/operational plan.
- Provide technical inputs relating to IMS performance requirements.
- Analyze work packages to define readiness, establish readiness requirements and refine the readiness assessment process.
- Ensure that work packages support accurate physical progressing and cost reporting.
- For Continuous Maintenance Availabilities and Selected Restricted Availabilities, provide Work package analysis to define production readiness, establish production readiness requirements and refine the production readiness assessment process.
- Ensure that work packages are developed to support accurate physical progressing and cost reporting.
- Post OWLD, track and manage the remaining open trial cards in DIMS making recommendations for inclusion in scheduled maintenance periods until all trail cards associated with the particular seaframe have been closed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Self-starter; motivated; shows initiative; and learns fast
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Resumes may be submitted online to: firstname.lastname@example.org