LCS Senior Sea Frame ILS SME
The LCS Senior Sea Frame ILS SME will:
- Represent 501L/505L DAPM at conferences/meetings as directed.
- Provide effective interface/liaison across disparate Government organizational stakeholders to provide/receive ILS products/services to support LCS new construction/post-delivery ship events.
- Maintain SA of impacts to ILS products/services POAMs based on changes to the PMS 501 Master Schedule, funding perturbations, program redirection, personnel transfers.
- Provide input into 501 FYxx tasking to Government Orgs to produce ILS product/services.
- Maintain/Monitor CFE/GFE ILS readiness/status posture for each LCS hull pre-OWLD to include:
- Sea Frame Acquisition/Production (COSAL Stats; Final TM Stats; CSA Validation Stats)
- Sea Frame Post Delivery (IPDA, PDA, PSA) until hull turnover to PMS 505L at OWLD
- Assess/provide comments to ILS related configuration/ILS documentation and products:
- LCS GFE SPDs (ensure 505L is in the chop chain and provide assessment/edits)
- LCS Variants LCS 5AF/LCS 6AF Schedules A-E (maintenance mode: draft PCW edits)
- LCS Ships Specification all CFE/GFE items (maintenance mode: draft PCW edits
- LCS Sea Frame Proposed Change Washington (PCWs) Class I ECPs relating to GFE and Class II Change Documentation (IPCs, etc.)
- PARM submitted ILS Checklists
- Monitor CFE/GFE configuration data consistency across all program documentation like Contract Schedules A-E, Ship Specifications, GFE provided Technical Manuals, GFE related allowance documents (ACL/APLs/AELs), PMS documentation and ILS related Contractor CDRLs such as contractor GFE/GFI Receipt reports, Master Equipment Lists & CSA/CDMD-OA selected reports.
- Review LCS PCW ILS Review Comment Forms for each CFE/GFE related PCW/ECPs that have been negatively endorsed by Variant/Post-Delivery Deputy ILS Managers.
- Participate in teleconferences/meetings as directed/approved by the DAPM such as routine Contractor (Ship Yard) ILS IPTs, LRRs, SPPCs, LSWGs), ILSMTs and PARM Reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Retired Navy Supply Corp Commander.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred working knowledge of NAVSEA and shipboard.
Resumes may be submitted online to: firstname.lastname@example.org