The Network Analyst will:
- Assist the program in tracking and monitoring the accreditation of network enclaves within the shipboard networks of FREEDOM and INDEPENDENCE Class Littoral Combat Ships (LCS).
- Develop performance metrics necessary to track Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation requirements with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) for shipboard networks.
- Assist the Program in achieving interim and final authority to test and operate all network and mission systems.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the technical content of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and Ship Change Documents (SCD) related to shipboard networks.
- Review network related Action Item Requests (AIRs), Requests for Waivers, and Requests for Deviations (RFDs) for technical acceptability and impact to the program.
- Validate requirements as necessary to Interim Authority to Operate (IATO) and Interim Authorization To Test (IATT).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative science field or similar experience in network administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- CompTIA Linux+ Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Knowledge of US Navy shipboard networks and combat systems
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance