Production Officer Support (FRE)
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning and execution of production meetings and reviews.
- Assist in the integration of program data (e.g. assessing physical shipyard performance and schedule adherence) and develop briefings on emerging issues to provide a complete picture.
- Conduct periodic shipyard visits and participate in reviews as directed.
- College graduate preferred.
- 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to grasp information quickly and work synergistically in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.