The Program Analyst will:
- Develop and maintain modernization plans “Shipsheets” for the LCS Class and Availability Duration Scorecards for individual LCS Maintenance Availabilities.
- Liaison with SEA05, SEA21, Surface Maintenance Engineering Planning Program (SURFMEPP) and Planning Yard representatives to support ship maintenance and modernization.
- Lead/participate in maintenance and modernization meetings supporting class/ship specific work package integration and planning.
- Provide/Present executive level briefs on CNO availability advance planning.
- Manage LCS Science and Technology initiatives including: identification of technology gaps, development of a strategic S&T plan, and administration of Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR), Future Naval Capabilities, Rapid Technology Insertion and Rapid Innovation Fund projects.
- Participate in Mission Ship Systems Integration Team (MSSIT) Meetings as the In-Service Representative
- Develop briefings, white papers, executive summaries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Self-starter; motivated; shows initiative; and learns fast
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ideal candidate will be self-directed, and willing to learn about and work across a large number of technical domains.
- Experience with Shipbuilding, Availability Planning, or Science and Technology projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Naval Architecture; Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical, or Aerospace Engineering
- Prior Military Experience