As a program analyst directly supporting the LCS Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager, candidate will:
- Draft and edit presentations and other materials on behalf of the PM and DPM
- Coordinate with DPM and PEO Corporate Ops to fill PMO Civilian vacancies; Prepare and analyze PMO manpower materials
- Prepared PMD 501 Weekly Report
- Provide back-up admin support (answering phones, managing visitors, managing calendar, travel orders/vouchers) as required.
- Prepare and coordinate award packages for PMO personnel.
- Organize and facilitate semi-annual Strategic Offsite sessions to assist the PM/DPM in ensuring alignment and collaboration among PAPMs towards PM designated goals and objectives.
- Respond to various tasking from the PM and DPM.
Bachelor’s Degree and 5 yrs of relevant experience.
Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Self-starter; motivated; shows initiative; and learns fast
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Familiarity with DoD structure, policy, and procedures with a strong understanding of the Navy Acquisition Community
Ability to distill information for senior leaders
Positive, professional, solution oriented attitude.