Quality Management Analyst
US-District of Columbia—Washington
- Provide quality Management Support (Matrix Support).
- Provide quality engineering services.
- Develop quality assurance metrics, analysis and recommendations.
- Investigate LCS variant production quality issues and generate technical reports of issues at each shipyard.
- Research root causes of trends and report findings.
- Generate critical quality metrics on a monthly basis.
- Review shipbuilder Quality Assurance (QA) plans and procedures to assess compliance with contract, ship specifications and other requirements.
- Participate in SPPCs and other reviews as requested and assist with the generation of related agendas, out-briefs and tracking of open action items.
- Review, analyze and comment on shipbuilder QA deliverables, including Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) submissions and quarterly QA metrics submissions.
- Review and investigate shipbuilder corrective action activity.
- Waterfront QA activities include, but are not limited to: creation, implementation and updating of Product Verification Inspection (PVI) and other QA checklists and assisting SUPSHIP Quality Assurance Specialists (QASs) in the use of those checklists.
- College graduate preferred.
- Ability to grasp information quickly and work synergistically in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Resumes may be submitted online to: firstname.lastname@example.org