The Test & Trial Engineer will:
- Support Freedom Test & Trials as well as provide project management support for Delivery to Sailaway
- Support the program office with pre-trials planning including schedule review/feasibility, completeness of trial events, and preparation for INSURV during Acceptance Trials
- Provide on-site support during trials including tracking trials events, developing daily executive summaries, capturing issues and monitoring corrective action measures, support trial card closure, help develop the AT Readiness Brief as well as the AT Readiness letter, assist with developing the Lessons Learned Conference Brief and provide after action report/follow-up
- Assist with delivery process including development of waiver briefs and the creation of letters and endorsements.
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Self-starter; motivated; shows initiative; and learns fast
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
The ideal candidate will be self-directed, and willing to learn about and work across a large number of technical domains.
- Prior test & trials experience is highly desirable. Would prefer someone with prior Naval experience, which could include serving aboard a surface warfare vessel or pre-commissioning experience
Resumes may be submitted online to: firstname.lastname@example.org