Trial Card Coordinator (AL)
Serve as on-site trial card management lead before, during and after ship trials.
- Support Production Department On-site Trial Card Management lead during ship trials in support of Builders Trial (BT), Acceptance Trial (AT) and Final Contract Trial (FCT).
- Prepare materials for trial card entry into the Deficiency Item Management System (DIMS). Maintain Trial Card Databases to include providing software upgrades and changes as well as maintenance and data backup.
- Additional services include, but are not limited to: providing on-site administrative and hardware support BT, AT and FCT to ensure hardware/software operability; assisting users; assisting INSURV.
- Serve as on-site trial card management lead before, during and after ship trials.
- Manage the trial card work flow in the Deficiency Item Management System (DIMS).
- Prepare materials for trial card entry into DIMS
- Support Navy/industry team trial card screening conferences.
- College graduate preferred.
- 15 years’ relevant experience.
- Ability to grasp information quickly and work synergistically in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Resumes may be submitted online to: email@example.com