US-District of Columbia—Washington
Provide systems engineering support for the LCS Technical Director throughout each hull Shipbuilding and Conversion (SCN) period to include the introduction, development and fielding of LCS Flight 0+ and Flight 1 in the areas of Ship Design/Hull, Mechanical and Electrical, Combat/C4I Systems Integration, Aviation Integration and Mission Package Integration.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Provide engineering, analysis, and technical studies support.
- Review and assist in the Government’s evaluation of LCS production execution.
- Assist in the Government’s evaluation and validation requirements traceability for operational requirements, performance requirements, Measures of Performance (MOPs) and Measures of Effectiveness (MOEs).
- Perform risk analyses and assessments of proposed alternatives.
- Develop and evaluate plans, procedures and processes for Navy Certifications and Verification and Validation, as they relate to the elements of the LCS system design.
- Conduct independent system engineering analyses to identify and recommend resolutions to emergent issues.
- Analyze system functionality and requirements development.
- Perform interoperability assessments on the LCS as required.
- Provide technical assessment of overall HM&E system ricks assist in the development orf risk mitigation plans.
- Review design drawings, engineering change notices, ship specifications and CDRLs.
- Support technical reviews, analyses and evaluations of industry designs.
- Draft Internal PMO Flight Upgrade review metrics and measures for PAPM presentation.
- Assist in developing and maintaining ship, system and element level configuration data.
- College graduate preferred.
- Ability to grasp information quickly and work synergistically in a team environment.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.